|Home||» Products||» Water Pre Treatment Plant||» Lamella Clarifier|
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are instrumental in offering a high quality range of Lamella Clarifier which is available in different technical specifications and can also be customized to meet the needs of the clients. These filters are designed and manufactured by our professionals using high grade components and cutting edge technology under the guidance of skilled team of professionals. The entire range can also be customized as per the application requirements of the clients. Used to clarify the water & waste water which has higher suspended & colloidal particles, the offered Lamella Clarifier are known for high performance, sturdy construction, corrosion resistance and long service life.
- It provides a means of water clarification at a large saving of surface area. (Upto 90 %)
- Design ensures laminar, stable flow and excellent effluent quality.
- Occupies 1/10th of space required by conventional clarifiers.
- No moving parts, thereby minimizing the maintenance problems.
- Sludge thickener zone having four slopped hopper bottom completely replaces the extra thickness.
- Maximum effective settling area per m2 of the plate area due to better hydraulic distribution and collection arrangement.
- A single operator without the need to shutdown the unit, drain the tank contents and disassemble any tank internals can easily remove each individual lamella plate. The plate can be easily slide up for inspection and maintenance as required.
- Each plate is constructed of a FRP corrosion resistant material.
- It can be operated for any length of time continuously without shutdown.
- Lamella does not build-up deposits and there is no specific frequency of cleaning required and thereby minimizing the maintenance problems. The thin layer of sludge formed on each plate picks up the fine flocs present in water, which is rising up.
- Contact Details
- AQUATECH SYSTEMS
Pune, Maharashtra, India